Trans Noise in KLX140

I have a new KLX140 and we finally took it riding and noticed that in 5th gear on long flat out sections of fire roads, the transmission would make a high pitched noise. It would go away if you slowed down for a little bit, but would come back again after a few more miles of high speed riding. Box seems to work fine except for this quirk. Is this normal for this bike? Since the bike is still under warranty, should I have the dealer look at it? Would like to know where to direct them to correct it if it needs correcting. Thanks for your help.

I don't worry about it and I own a klx140l for my playbike,im in 5th gear alot and hear it alot but it has not given me any problems,I think it is the clutch because its a 2 stage clutch so at high-speeds it tries to enguage but can't.Hahaha it was funny when I first bought I had no idea were it was coming from I thought the piston siezed at first:eek:

I don't worry about it and I own a klx140l for my playbike,im in 5th gear alot and hear it alot but it has not given me any problems,I think it is the clutch because its a 2 stage clutch so at high-speeds it tries to enguage but can't.Hahaha it was funny when I first bought I had no idea were it was coming from I thought the piston siezed at first:eek:

What is a 2-stage clutch?