KLX pics

ive said it before and i'll say it again.....absolutly love that bike!! i have a few daytime pics of it from awhile ago that i look at here and there to get ideas for my bike

i liked the look with the fork boots but the blade's look killer

Is that Ohlins fork a conventional fork? I stare at a computer screen all day so I have the brightness turned way down which makes detail in pictures difficult to make out.

its based on the OEM DRZ fork .. they have been modified by OHLINS to deliver compliance , plushness , keep the front wheel where it belongs .. on the ground . they also suck up wild whoops when you crank on the clickers . supple yet firm :banana:

ive said it before and i'll say it again.....absolutly love that bike!! i have a few daytime pics of it from awhile ago that i look at here and there to get ideas for my bike

i liked the look with the fork boots but the blade's look killer

hey .. thanks for the comments .. if you are ever in :eek: pm me and you can take it out and put it to the test :banana:

yeah ... look , i snapped a few pics .. too lazy to say 😉 .... take a decent pic . obviously it would look better if i placed it in front of a water fall and had my half naked sister draped all over it for all to view

Yeah it would🤣:banana::eek:🤣

So when are those pics being posted?🤣😛

The bike does look good though :eek::rant: