Missing thread's

I posted a thread 3-4 months ago about a KDX 220, here and in the Kawi 220 forum, I had bought for the wife...she doesnt like it so I am selling the thing. My problem is I dont remember what all was done to the bike it was modded some and I had posted all of the work that had been done to the bike and the thread is gone. Is there any way to retrive the thread???

I posted a thread 3-4 months ago about a KDX 220, here and in the Kawi 220 forum, I had bought for the wife...she doesnt like it so I am selling the thing. My problem is I dont remember what all was done to the bike it was modded some and I had posted all of the work that had been done to the bike and the thread is gone. Is there any way to retrive the thread???

KK... for sale threads get deleted... like, asap.

... gotta' post it up in the 'classifieds' section for TT to allow it.

So yes, it's gone. Unless a MOD soft deleted it, and would be nice enough to retrieve it for you. A Global MOD can do the same. But if they opt'd to fully delete it, then it's byebye.

I sometimes will use "subscribe - instant email notification" to the thread, so when and if a reply happens, I get email notification (which contains the thread's post). That way I'm copied on somethings needed for future reference. I'm assuming you didn't do that either. :banana:

• Like 1

KK... for sale threads get deleted... like, asap.

... gotta' post it up in the 'classifieds' section for TT to allow it.

So yes, it's gone. Unless a MOD soft deleted it, and would be nice enough to retrieve it for you. A Global MOD can do the same. But if they opt'd to fully delete it, then it's byebye.

I sometimes will use "subscribe - instant email notification" to the thread, so when and if a reply happens, I get email notification (which contains the thread's post). That way I'm copied on somethings needed for future reference. I'm assuming you didn't do that either. :banana:

It wasnt a for sale thread...lol I was bragging about this "sweet" ride I had just picked up for the wifey, which she now doest like. With all the mods the bike was way to peaky and she has always 4 stroked anyways. :eek: It was obviously not a for sale ad, glaringly obvious, so I have absolutely no idea why it would have been deleted. Unfotunately I did not subscribe to the thread...I never do I hate having my email fill up with fodder. I would like to place some ads to sell the damn thing but I cant remeber what all was done to the damn thing.....so to the trigger happy mod that deleted my threads bite my 😉

It wasnt a for sale thread...lol I was bragging about this "sweet" ride I had just picked up for the wifey, which she now doest like. With all the mods the bike was way to peaky and she has always 4 stroked anyways. :banana: It was obviously not a for sale ad, glaringly obvious, so I have absolutely no idea why it would have been deleted. Unfotunately I did not subscribe to the thread...I never do I hate having my email fill up with fodder. I would like to place some ads to sell the damn thing but I cant remeber what all was done to the damn thing.....so to the trigger happy mod that deleted my threads bite my :eek:

LOL!!! Sorry about my misread....

Was it posted prior to, or during the change over from new to old TT website?

LOL!!! Sorry about my misread....

Was it posted prior to, or during the change over from new to old TT website?

:banana: No Biggy 😉 I am not the best at clearly conveying my thought's at times.

It was posted in April, I had bought it for her as an anniversary present, that's the only reason why I know when I posted it. Can you confirm for me whether or not April was pre, post, or during the Huddler debacle? I am pretty sure it was pre-huddler but i could be wrong. I have to admit I did think I was wrong once but that was a mistake :eek:

:banana: No Biggy🤣 I am not the best at clearly conveying my thought's at times.

It was posted in April, I had bought it for her as an anniversary present, that's the only reason why I know when I posted it. Can you confirm for me whether or not April was pre, post, or during the Huddler debacle? I am pretty sure it was pre-huddler but i could be wrong. I have to admit I did think I was wrong once but that was a mistake :eek:

I don't know when the change was either... I stayed clear of TT for awhile during it all. Ask a MOD, you know I'm not the go-to guy anymore...🤣 Shoot... I didn't even remember "hudd..." what'd you say?! 😉

Nice of you on the ANN. Present!!! Way to go!

... you still floggin' the plated X?!

... you still floggin' the plated X?!

Hell yeah :eek: there isnt anything better than being able to jump trailheads with out worrying about getting a ticket for having an OHV on a "plated" only road...lol of course no lights on my bike just the plate, it is no in town or highway cruiser. I would get in way too much trouble if I was running that thing around on the pavement all the time.:banana: although I did go into town to get a sixer and got a bunch of looks...like wth does that guy think he's doin 😉

Going up to Kennedy Meadows the last weekend of Aug. I have only 4 wheeled up there but I have heard they have some great single track stuff. You outa join us.

Hell yeah :eek: there isnt anything better than being able to jump trailheads with out worrying about getting a ticket for having an OHV on a "plated" only road...lol of course no lights on my bike just the plate, it is no in town or highway cruiser. I would get in way too much trouble if I was running that thing around on the pavement all the time.:banana: although I did go into town to get a sixer and got a bunch of looks...like wth does that guy think he's doin 😉

Going up to Kennedy Meadows the last weekend of Aug. I have only 4 wheeled up there but I have heard they have some great single track stuff. You outa join us.

So is another large group I know of... and have offered up to 'come along'. I'm down to the nitty gritty on my unemployment funds, so I'm not spending too much $$. But, if I can find a carpool partner... a place to crash (in my enclosed might work) and call home, I might make someone's trip up. I've never been there.

Thanks for the offer!!! We'll ride sometime soon... How about November?! Cancer Ride?!? Come on man, step up!🤣

So is another large group I know of... and have offered up to 'come along'. I'm down to the nitty gritty on my unemployment funds, so I'm not spending too much $$. But, if I can find a carpool partner... a place to crash (in my enclosed might work) and call home, I might make someone's trip up. I've never been there.

Thanks for the offer!!! We'll ride sometime soon... How about November?! Cancer Ride?!? Come on man, step up! :eek:

We could prolly work something out and the date changed to the weekend of sept. 10th. There is going to be a motor home and trailer up there and there just might be room for you and your bike, I'll have to check, but you'd be more than welcome. We'd be heading out from Anza so you wouldnt have to drive that far up........I am down for the cancer ride :banana: it's a dual sport ride right? so it'd probably be a good idea for me to at least hang some blinkers on my bike...I wont wire them they'd just be for show:lol:

We could prolly work something out and the date changed to the weekend of sept. 10th. There is going to be a motor home and trailer up there and there just might be room for you and your bike, I'll have to check, but you'd be more than welcome. We'd be heading out from Anza so you wouldnt have to drive that far up........I am down for the cancer ride :banana: it's a dual sport ride right? so it'd probably be a good idea for me to at least hang some blinkers on my bike...I wont wire them they'd just be for show:lol:

... well, let's stay in touch (email) about the KM ride, but I doubt I'd make it. It's a long shot for me, no matter how it's sliced or diced.

The Cancer Ride... don't worry about your DOT stuff. Leave it at home. I mean, I only have a brake light (the DRC one, which is like the OEM light in the fender) and nothing else. Nobody bothers us. (Again, we can catch up with this in email - you should already have the details, but I sent it again anyway)