2009 kx250f starting issue.

guys my 09 kx250f is giving me fits about starting in second gear, i race harescrambles and they start from a dead engine, that means u have to start them and take off. i recently had kibblewhite SS valves installed with springs and seats cut. it did fine before they were installed and it idled fine, i had a 40 pilot in before they were installed and the bike ran great! when i got it abck it wouldnt idle with the 40 pilot, i had to run the 40 pilot and FS out 3 turns! also when i put the 42 pilot in, i had to run the FS almost 3 turns out also, now i have a 45 pilot and stilll runnin around 2 3/4 turns out, almost 3 and its stilll not starting! ive tried everything, BTW the valve clearance is in spec.:banana::banghead::eek::banghead:😉:banghead:🤣:banghead:🤣

Might have nothing to do with your valves. Mine just didn't start one day... Replaced the float needle and was mint! BTW, my symptoms were like a fouled plug. If it's not starting for ya, turn off your fuel petcock and kick it over a few times. If it starts then, you may have a worn or defective float needle. Mine did after only 8 hours!

hmmm.....Are you sure your idle is set right?have temps changed dramatically where you have been riding? Assuming the guy did everything right...(oops!) it has to be soemthing on the bike and not the top end. of course now that could change if there was something up in the head that wasnt put back together right. its hard to say. is the topend noisy when running?

well with the slight amount more air thats in there, it could... its hard to say really. It could affect it that much tho. these 4 strokes are too sensitive! I say check your plug, if you havent and check the hotstart onyour exh cam and in the carb! in some cases open hotstart on carb can make starting a bitch