E-Start Gassers

I see Hall's shows the E-start option comming in October/November. The 250 first then the 300. The E-start will be a $300.00 option. I know I want a GG now and had pretty much settled on a 2010 300. Now this pops up!!!

I see Hall's shows the E-start option comming in October/November. The 250 first then the 300. The E-start will be a $300.00 option. I know I want a GG now and had pretty much settled on a 2010 300. Now this pops up!!!

I was told that you could add the estart to the 2010. That was one of my concerns when I bought the 2010 because originally they were suppose to have the estart on the 2010's but due to some material delays they decided to launch it on the 2011's. The price they have on the 2010's is a great price thats why I went ahead and pulled the trigger figuring I could add the estart later if needed.

GHill

Can someone save the pictures to their computer and upload them via another photo hosting website, I cant see them and the website their hosted under doesnt exist according to my browser?

And from the looks of the starter, I saw on another site, it would be retrofit able down several years of gasgas engine, 200-250-300 all included

It would be good to KNOW if they will work on the 10's and other years. Anybody know so sure? noobi I can't load or send pictures other than with my Kodak easy share so I can't help you or I would. It "looks" like it should bolt on and they have a very good pic posted.

New for '11, aside from the stunning good looks ...

* white plastic with new graphics, red shrouds, red frame, black hubs and fork legs

* revised fork valving

* new spec shock oil

* higher pressure radiator cap and elimination of expansion tank on steering head

* rear brake attachment

* headlight

* new Metzler tires, still FIM (short knobs on rear) ilo Michelin

* available estart (production in September, available Stateside October-November) if that sort of thing floats your boat. I've pulled 3 for 3 dead engine holeshots on my 2010 XC250, and since they hardly ever stall ...

** these are XC and XC-electric specs; nothing has been released on Race or Six Day versions ... except that there will be 125s and 200s available!

There are also some fantastic deals to be had on 2010 XC250 and 300s that are making their way here right now.

Like 2010, 2011s will enter the US as off-road bikes, but I have a couple different kits available to make them street-able, depending if you need blinkers or not

If ever there was a time for a GasGas, this is it.