2011 sxf 250

I have ridden one 2 or 3 times and am so impressed that I am selling my 450sxf to buy one! I just got into woods riding and racing a few months ago, always did moto before and I was much faster thru the woods on the 250sxf. I have also ridden the '11 250xc and 300xc and still prefer the 250sxf in the woods, its a true woods weapon! Everyone at my work feels the same way and so have alot of other people that have ridden it!

I have ridden one 2 or 3 times and am so impressed that I am selling my 450sxf to buy one! I just got into woods riding and racing a few months ago, always did moto before and I was much faster thru the woods on the 250sxf. I have also ridden the '11 250xc and 300xc and still prefer the 250sxf in the woods, its a true woods weapon! Everyone at my work feels the same way and so have alot of other people that have ridden it!

I thought you had a KX450?

No more KX450. I used to work at a Kawasaki dealership, I now work at a KTM dealership and I got a 450sxf when I started there. Anyways, today I rode the 350sxf and 2011 250sx 2 stroke and I think I will be getting the 2 stroke, just cant beat the price! I still have the 250sxf in my mind though, it is such an awesome bike!

Well I made the mistake of going to Highland Park with a friend to test the new 250SXF yesterday. The FI is great; the bike has the best power curve of any bike that I have ever ridden. It has instant throttle response and lugs amazingly well. The rear is suspension tracks great and soaks up everything with no hop. The bike turns like a dream and feels light. The only complaint was the front, but Paul says it is a work in progress and he should have it sorted out in about a week.

I've been thinking about a new KTM also. Just can't decide between 250XC which I hear is awesome or 350SXF or 250SX. It would be set up for HS racing and serious trail riding with some play MX. That 250SXF is sounding pretty good.

Maybe I just need to head to highland park for the weekend and demo them and see which one I like :banana:

It is great to have a riding area with a KTM dealer on-site like Highland Park. Just be careful if you take a test ride on the 250SXF, you will be spending money.
x2...........i was so impressed, i have ridden all 250f and even owned a ktm 250sxf in 06.......this was the best 250f i rode period, including my modded 06 and 09 kxf's....i would be really surprised if this bike didnt win the shootouts this year.......the front end was incredibly accurate!......it was light, balanced works style brakes and the best 250f motor i have ever ridden.........i just bought a yami as i dont have the 7-8k to pick one up.........to you guys that can you definetely wont be disappointed.......i am not easily pleased but i just cant say enough about this bike........KTM nailed it

• 11 months later...

Just picked up a 2011 250 sxf, took it out in the woods and couldnt believe how sure footed and easy to ride it was. After break in raced it once for the b4 comparison. I'm picking it up tomorrow after having race tech valves installed front and rear and a bladder style nitrogen cartridge. Best investment this year cuz i couldnt be be happier with it.

I would love to hear more MX ride reports about the '11 250 sx-f!

I have one,the bike is good but the motor is pretty lame compared to previous years 09-10,new linkage rear is better,forks are weird,but there is an easy fix for those.

But still,i converted it to be my woods bike since i dont like it as much as previous year 250f.

Now i do motos with 250 sx 2011,just gotta love that bike 😏