Great deal but will it work?

Hey fellow 4strokers! My buddy picked up a tire for me from a bike shop that was going out of business and the tire was $65 but its a 110/100 18 instead of stock 100/100 18 , i think its too wide for my rim , what do you all think?Plus its a harder tire than stock and really cant return it:confused:

I'd run it.

Yep, there are diff among tire makers. I had one rear 19 that was so unbelievably tight it made 3 of us (the other 2 got tired trying to put it on!) look at the sidewall to see if it read "18" instead of 19. I ended up paying a young nephew to take it off (he was raising $$ for a new bike so he definitely earned his money on that one).

Thanks guys, I was worried cuz i ride in woods and didnt want to have a problem.I just got back into riding this year after being absent from riding for 11 years.I wasnt sure how much different it would be from a 2 stroke to a 4 stroke with a wider tire.When i had a yz250,i knew it can run with just about any tire with very little notice.You all been a help, thanks.