Trance Session

cool video. I've never seen anyone ride a trials bike like that, it's a trip to watch
Great video, Del The Funky Homosapien has always been excellent background for skateboarding, snowboarding, mt biking, dirtbiking...Soundtrack to my life.

Thanks y'all! In my opinion, a trials bike can flow, grip, and rip better than my YZ450 on the single-track. Know that I love the most technical terrain, maybe I will make a video of just the technical riding around here... Have a great day!

WOW!! unbelievable, I've never seen anyone trail ride on a trials bike, must be a bit strange not being able to sit down! Very interesting.

Keep Thumpin! :banana:

Mick

That's the beauty of a trials bike hauling the mail on single track, you have so much maneuverability, low center of gravity, grip, the bike is feather weight compared to my 450.

If you have ever ridden a downhill mtn. bike, you can relate to the similar capability's with body english on a trials bike.

Curious, what about range? The trials gas tank seems really small, how far can you ride like that on a single tank?

That is a good question... I have found that with my fork aux tank, two msr bottles in my pack, 60 miles of single-track is par. Sometimes I will carry three bottles if going on a new route that I am unsure of.

Tire pressure: one can run between 3 and 10#s; there is a big difference in mpg between 3 and 10 psi in the rear tire. If I am gonna fly, 8#s in the rear and 7 in front, allows me to go twice as far. At least it seems like it...

Jetting: run too rich, seems to burn faster.

After five hours on the pegs, I am ready for a Guinness and a rub.

As for a single tank without the aux and bottles; maybe 15 miles? Totally depends on all the variables listed above and then some.

That was one of the coolest riding videos I've ever seen.

The camera angle and quality was perfect and showed your speed better than most videos I've seen. What kind of camera was it and where was it mounted?

The music and visual effects were awesome. Thanks for posting that dude, that was pretty sweet.

That was one of the coolest riding videos I've ever seen.

The camera angle and quality was perfect and showed your speed better than most videos I've seen. What kind of camera was it and where was it mounted?

The music and visual effects were awesome. Thanks for posting that dude, that was pretty sweet.

Muchas Gracias! GO PRO chest mount, great angle when standing on any bike.

On the 450:

I have not even tried on my helmet yet, might be better for the bigger bike...

:banana: