crf100 modifications

Ok so I know this subject has been brought up a ton of times but I want some answers from people that have done this before. Im trying to set of my crf100 for the 100 national dirt track race in California and I need some ideas do make a good chassis. More specifically I need to know how to get a steering stem to put a cr85 front end on my 100 frame. also if there is some company that makes a different swing arm thats fits the stock frame. I know that socalxr's have done some amazing stuff and If anyone knows how to contact them to possibly get some stuff made. Thanks a lot

If you want to be competitive you need to have your stock forks modified by Engines Only or Hlebo Bros, both are in San Jose. Ryan at EO was doing a set of 100 forks when I went by there this afternoon.They have setup the front ends on two of my 100's. You will also need a Works shock setup for dirt track, it needs to have a lot slower rebound than you can get from a stock shock.

The swingarm is fine stock.

Frank at EO is really great with 100's, He won a few nationals and even Daytona on a 100. Give him a call. http://www.xr100.com/products.htm