RS4 slip on questions

I put on my new yosh rs4 slip on on today, Anybody else have problems getting it on. I couldent get both holes to line up right, I have it now but the washer that goes under the bolt that connects to the subframe isnt seated perfectly in its place. Also what is the rubber peice and the gold aluminum peice for?:banana:

Oh i also took out the spark arrestor:thumbsup:

The rubber grommet and gold sleeve go on the mounting part of the muffler to the sub-frame. To rubber- mount it. The stock muffler is a solid mount.

Mine came with a new longer bolt, too. It was a little hard to line up the mounting holes , but loosen your header bolts. Then assemble everything with bolts loose until everthing is lined up , then tighten up.

I took out the allen screw but I am still trying to remove the spark arrestor insert. The sucker is tight !

• 7 months later...

Hey Luke 243, just so you know, I have the same pipe on my 2010 and I asked Yoshimura's tech guy and was told that without the spark arrestor and nothing else that the carbon end cap will get too hot and brittle, not to mention REALLY LOUD and that for 30 bucks you can buy a 94 db insert to run in PLACE of the spark arrestor. Straight from Yoshi's mouth to my ears to you, via TT. Just so you know G.D.