2006 TE 510 No Spark!

Hi everyone, I just bought a great looking and strong 06 te510. I've probably ridden it for about 3 hours and have really loved it. I did notice a lot of dimming when i hit the brake, so i wanted to check a few things, like if the grip warmers were drawing too much current. I disconnected the connectors and checked voltage to see if I had any increase w/out the warmers. Well, stupid me, I didn't reconnect the warmer connectors and when I ran the bike a bit, the light and display panel started going crazy. I stopped the bike. When I figured out what the problem was and reconnected, the bike started up fine and ran without issue. I drove for about 1/2 mile with no problem. Later in the day, I started up and was going to the pharmacy about 1 mile away. The bike died suddenly. I checked if I had gas (yes but low). Disconnected the fuel line and saw good gas flow. I trailered the bike and when I got it home, I pulled the plug and couldn't see a spark at all when the bike would crank. I noticed two fuses under the seat. They were fine. I'm totally clueless, and would sincerely appreciate any help you may be able to offer. Thanks,

Mike

I Found the problem. There was a wire running by the coil. There was a connector about 1 fm square that had come loose. Cleaned it up and reconnected and was getting spark. Put everything back and it fired right up. Thanks for the tips!