Who is using CR brake routing ?

I installed a steel braided brake line from Galfer a while back and have had some issues with the line rubbing the front disc. They include absolutely no mounting instructions or bracket. I think that I secured the line too low on the fork guard. Does anyone have photos of how their line is secured to the fork guard and how close it is to the front disc? It seems that the bracket (mounted to the outer fork) that aligns the fork guard itself would rub the line if it is mounted too high. Has anyone else had this problem? 🙂

You know the bracket which clamped the hose at the bottom of the fork leg?, remove that and you can bolt that to the fork protector, use a very flat or countersunk screw from the inside and then nuts on the outside. Clamp the hose there. Saw the inside retaining tab off of the fork protector guide so that the hose will not catch on it. job done.

I rode like this for quite a while then found a company that made carbon fork protectors www.pro-carbonracing.co.uk, they make a universal clamp for their fork protectors, looks much better.