Goggles for Airoh Helmet?

This is probably a stupid question, but I just picked up an Airoh Dome helment and every single pair of goggles that I own doesn't seem to fit very well while wearing the helmet. Has anyone else come across this problem with Airoh's, or is it just me? But if anyone else has come across this, do you have any good recommendations for a goggle that will fit? It seems like I have had the best luck with my Oakley O frames, but they also fit a little snug. I was considering getting a pair of the Scott Voltage, but want to make sure they will fit before spending the money. Thanks!

I'll see if I can pick up a cheap pair of Dragon or Spy on ebay! I have a few pair of the Smith Intakes, and those don't even come close to fitting. The Oakley's are not bad tho. I still might try the Scott Voltage too. I found some on ebay for $25 brand new with free shipping.

Ride with a guy who wears an Airoh helmet and he went through the same problem. Solution, VonZipper Sizzles. Their selling point of the Sizzle is that they are a smaller frame. They also make the Bushwick and Porkchop but those are regular/larger size frames. Sizzles fit perfect within an Airoh.

http://us.vonzipper.com/#/products/goggles_mx/sizzle_mx/

• 2 months later...