250r or 450r?

Hey guys im stuck in a limbo. Looking at getting a new bike in two weeks and found to good deals.

2004 - Crf250r full yosh exhaust and new tires asking $2200

or

2007 Crf450r new stainless valves and full exhaust (idk what brand) also comes with two full sets of gear from helmet to boots. Does have a starting issue when it gets hot though. asking $3000

Which would you do? and why? I have never ridden a 250, but i have rode an 06 450 and it was awesome, i felt like i fit perfect.:banana:

Thanks

reasons why:

1. plenty of power and speed my friends pulls up in everygear. (his has stock exhaust)

2. No problems with it how are you going to feel when it takes you 20 kicks to start and your friends are anooyed to all hell waiting for you

3.cheaper

hope i helped

Hey guys im stuck in a limbo. Looking at getting a new bike in two weeks and found to good deals.

2004 - Crf250r full yosh exhaust and new tires asking $2200

or

2007 Crf450r new stainless valves and full exhaust (idk what brand) also comes with two full sets of gear from helmet to boots. Does have a starting issue when it gets hot though. asking $3000

Which would you do? and why? I have never ridden a 250, but i have rode an 06 450 and it was awesome, i felt like i fit perfect.:banana:

Thanks

Sounds like you answered your own question.

MAX!!!

Regarding the 450, hot starting issues can be something simple, but it can also be a valve problem. As for the 250, was it 04 or 05 that had notorious valve problems? I would always be very hesitant buying a used 4 stroke, and it might be best to look for one with no mods and low hours. I live in a major metropolitan area, and there are lots of bikes that people bought thinking they were going to ride, and ended up just being parked in the garage. Maybe that's what you should be looking for.