bye bye piggy, you will be missed.

Sold my pig today, just an hour ago. An out of state guy that is riding it all the way up to the Silver Lake Dunes and I guess he's planning on riding it on the dunes too. First time off road and he's hitting deep sand. I told his wife to video the whole thing, cause he's gonna eat it.

I will see it on Sunday again because he lef the title with me and he still has my plate on it.

Someday, I'm pretty sure I will get another one.

this situation screams "not gonna end well" for you.

IMHO

oh it will end just fine. He went to the bank with me and paid it off and the title is now signed over to him, so I got the money. He's going to want that title. His wife already called their agent to get it insured.

Any damage and it's his problem. I've dropped that bike plenty of times in the sand and it's never been damaged.

Sold my pig today, just an hour ago. An out of state guy that is riding it all the way up to the Silver Lake Dunes and I guess he's planning on riding it on the dunes too. First time off road and he's hitting deep sand. I told his wife to video the whole thing, cause he's gonna eat it.

I will see it on Sunday again because he lef the title with me and he still has my plate on it.

Someday, I'm pretty sure I will get another one.

I'm all done with them old air heads myself, time to move on to newer techno bikes.

I'm all done with them old air heads myself, time to move on to newer techno bikes.

Iv'e said that twice & now own my third one:busted: Bikes I have had before & during, 2005 Yam. WR450, 2006 Husky TE 510, 2007 Husky TE250, now have 2008 Yam WR250R & another XR650L, 1995 with only 5,000 miles. I just can't live without one:banghead: You will be back!!

Iv'e said that twice & now own my third one:busted: Bikes I have had before & during, 2005 Yam. WR450, 2006 Husky TE 510, 2007 Husky TE250, now have 2008 Yam WR250R & another XR650L, 1995 with only 5,000 miles. I just can't live without one:banghead: You will be back!!

I was going to sell a few of my XRL's but after thinking it over for what I would get out of them it's really not worth it.

Plus I still have a soft spot for the old air heads and I'm not a Husky or KTM fan.

I XRL makes a good low budget DS bike for back dirt roads and hauling your fishing & camping gear.

But they do need an oil cooler for long rides on the tarmac at 65mph and over,55 to 60mph it will do that all day without getting hot.:banana:

Hope you'll be back soon,,,you've always been a consistent contributor

to team PIGGY! :banana:

Also hoping it was a money thing,,those situations always change and not

the issue with the 1 nut low issue awhile back??? :eek:

I think that was you if not?,,my bad,,,OH and I too suffered the same

"release" about a month ago.🤣

cu soon, newbieinreno 😉:ride:🤣

Hope you'll be back soon,,,you've always been a consistent contributor

to team PIGGY! :banana:

Also hoping it was a money thing,,those situations always change and not

the issue with the 1 nut low issue awhile back??? :eek:

I think that was you if not?,,my bad,,,OH and I too suffered the same

"release" about a month ago.🤣

cu soon, newbieinreno 😉:ride:🤣

Yeah more of a money thing than the hernia. The Agency I'm working at is up for sale. I don't know if I'll be needed or wanted by the buyer. I got that 300 last year and I plan to pay that off with part of my tax return next year. Then I will finally have a newer PAID for bike that is a great off road/dual sport bike. Once I get more secure, I'll start saving up to buy an older 650L.

I took my 7yr old daughter on it's last dual sport ride with my club earlier this month. We got 28 miles in the first day, the last half which was in the pouring rain. The daughter was still in good spirits. The second day we logged in 25 miles. She didn't like the bumps we were hitting. I had fun that weekend. It was her first time off road. She's done dirt/gravel road with me, but never two tracks and deep sand. She wants me to get another 650L too, so she can ride with me more....but not off road, "too bumpy". LOL

Knowing what I know now about the BRP, I feel more comfortable with finding a 6 year old one that someone never rode much.