what do you use to keep grips from spinning

I used to use some left over rubber cement I had laying around, worked pretty good and lasted a long time. I read about using super glue. Tried the super glue.....it kicks ass, no movement! Although the working time is less than 8 seconds so be quick!

I hear you Officer Mike, I have always used clear coat spray paint or aqua-net hair spray. However, I have bought renthal, msr and pro taper grips this year and the paint has split every grip, right at the end of the bars. Its the new rubber. I hate the fact that the grip boys are pushing thier grip glue on us. I use to love aqua-net hair spray, it was the best, but I can't find it anymore.

Used this on my RMZ450 and KX500AF about 5 months ago. Still holding strong and haven't had to get the safety wire out yet! Don't know what it's going to be like getting them back off yet... wait a second, I don't want them to come off easy! We're good!

http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserver?mwsId=66666UuZjcFSLXTtmXf_5xTyEV76EbHSHVs6EVs6E666666--

just did my BMX bike grips in clear coat for the 1st time. I'll see how it works.

yo mihlyo i did my grips 2 days ago with the paint...havent rode yet but went out and checked em and they seem like they are locked on pretty good

I hear you Officer Mike, I have always used clear coat spray paint or aqua-net hair spray. However, I have bought renthal, msr and pro taper grips this year and the paint has split every grip, right at the end of the bars. Its the new rubber. I hate the fact that the grip boys are pushing thier grip glue on us. I use to love aqua-net hair spray, it was the best, but I can't find it anymore.

i use protaper pillows. never had a problem with them splitting. i usally break them myself in 2 or 3 weeks anyway

yo mihlyo i did my grips 2 days ago with the paint...havent rode yet but went out and checked em and they seem like they are locked on pretty good
\

just checked my grips today and they spun right off. It probably doesnt help that the grips are 10yrs old....

2 weeks ago I installed a new set of ProTaper Contour bars on my RMX along with a new set of ProTaper grips. Used clear enamel paint to glue them on and on a 30 mile ride last week they didn't move a bit.

You do have to make sure that everything is clean (it's easy with new stuff) and you need to be sure to really lay it on. I spray the paint inside the grip ~ not on the bar, and I take care to get a really good coat of paint inside the entire grip before installing.