Testing oil & fuel ratio

Hi , I just traded my 2001 rm 125 to a guy ,With a fresh top end 1 race on it ,He gets it home rides it around .runs fine next day he calls me and tells me there is no compression, any way the cylinder & piston are trashed,is there anyway to test the oil mixture in the tank , He wants to trade back I want to do the right thing. When I did the top end it was a precautionary move the bike ran fine before and after I put The same wiseco kit i the bike I,m lost .

Hi , I just traded my 2001 rm 125 to a guy ,With a fresh top end 1 race on it ,He gets it home rides it around .runs fine next day he calls me and tells me there is no compression, any way the cylinder & piston are trashed,is there anyway to test the oil mixture in the tank , He wants to trade back I want to do the right thing. When I did the top end it was a precautionary move the bike ran fine before and after I put The same wiseco kit i the bike I,m lost .

no don't go to him, he traded, it appears he trashed the bike, I would check it out, maybe, but don't trade back, he rode the bike, by all technicalities it's his problem

If something in the bike failed and he didn,t do any thing to cause it I,ll fix it for him

He,s a 17yo kid who races in the same series has we do . We are newbies to MX and I don,t want a bad reputation. Traded the RM, a klx 110 with lots of mods 143 kit etc & some cash for a 2007 rmz 250 But if he trashed it if not paying for it if it just broke I,ll take care of it

If something in the bike failed and he didn,t do any thing to cause it I,ll fix it for him

He,s a 17yo kid who races in the same series has we do . We are newbies to MX and I don,t want a bad reputation. Traded the RM, a klx 110 with lots of mods 143 kit etc & some cash for a 2007 rmz 250 But if he trashed it if not paying for it if it just broke I,ll take care of it

theres your problem though, how are you gonna tell if he trashed it or not? i would bring some straight pump gas with you and then drain a little from the tank and see if he put straight pump gas in with no premix

generally you can tell by the smell or the color

and im sure hes not gonna fess up to putting straight pump gas if he did do it