40 Riders Big River State park. Goons

Hey guys here is our latest clip we rode couple of weeks ago, we had 40 riders you will notice the ambo chopper at start one of the guys shot off a cliff fell couple metres and broke both legs on on bars, poor kid. He is ok now though had his operation and is recovering. cool shot of the chopper though

http://www.mototrailsoz.com.au/mototrailsoz/Motocross-Video.aspx?recid=1984

BR072010_11.jpgBR072010_25.jpg

Nice vid! looks like a great time!

What kind of gear was that dude riding in that was like pink and blue?? That looks hot

Ha Ha, he found his old mans helmet from the 80's. went to a bike shop and they had that gear so he said he had to get it. He had a few blokes asking questions before we went for a ride, that was till he passed 20 blokes up the hill.

BR072010_11.jpgBR072010_25.jpg

Ha Ha, he found his old mans helmet from the 80's. went to a bike shop and they had that gear so he said he had to get it. He had a few blokes asking questions before we went for a ride, that was till he passed 20 blokes up the hill.

Damn good video, what year YZ is that? Looks like a SuperSprox sprocket on there too, I just installed one on my '06.

how the hell did that kid break his legs?

Wonder how much a medi-vac chopper costs to get you out of the sticks???

We are not too sure how he did it but by the photos it looks like he missed corner went off hit a fern trunk with front wheel and broke both feamers on the bars i think.

He was covered by insurance but i think its bout $13000 for chopper

• 2 weeks later...
Gerat video and editing. I realy like your web site. How much did it cost for the web design?

Thanks mate, makes us feel good when we get compliments like that. The web site didn't cost us anything but a lot of time. We are lucky enough that one of the crew is a computer programer and web designer.

That was the easy part, it was the learning how to ride close to other bikes to run the cameras properly that was hard. All the editing is done by my little brother who has just been learning by trial and error, if you go back and watch the earlier clips you will see the massive improvement in the editing, riding and camera work.

We are just a bunch of average guys and riders who love the sport,so we are now going to produce a DVD on nothing but trail riding in the bush to show some awesome locations around our state (Vic). So if you have any feedback on what type of things you would like to see in a DVD we would be happy to take all opinions.

If your interested in some web designs you can contact us through our site we would be happy to help.