40 Riders Big River State park. Goons

Thanks for the reply.Yes, we are very interested in your site and your activities. We are the WFO Trailriders in the Midwest US. We have been filming our rides for 4 years and have a great collection of footage and many on you tube and photo bucket.

We are doing the same thing as you are. Just a bunch of guys that like to ride and film. We have built our club from 4 riders to over 30 from Kansas,MO,Illinois, to Arkansas.

Our spring, Mill Creek Arkansas ride, ended up with over 30 WFO Trailriders that weekend. I was trying to launch our web site that week, but my web designer has fallen on her face trying to set it up and I'm going to confront her today as it has been 3 months and we have just about a useless site so far at the cost of $200.00 +. I know that a web design can be very expensive and I have offered to pay whatever the cost, but she has done nothing. She has held the domain for us under WFO Trailriders for a long time and that I do appreciate.

If you get a chance, Check out WFO Trailiders on you tube and under pictures and videos on TT. I will put your site under my favorites and will be watching.

WFO Trailriders will be going to Colorado next year and I do not know what region you are at but It would be really cool if we could put these 2 groups together down there. 2.jpg Mill Creek ARK.100_10830.jpg COLORADO I just realized you are in Australia. We have a friend from Gold Coast, Queensland here in KC MO. US http://s426.photobucket.com/home/oldmandave59

Edited by old man dave 59

Thanks for the reply.Yes, we are very interested in your site and your activities. We are the WFO Trailriders in the Midwest US. We have been filming our rides for 4 years and have a great collection of footage and many on you tube and photo bucket.

We are doing the same thing as you are. Just a bunch of guys that like to ride and film. We have built our club from 4 riders to over 30 from Kansas,MO,Illinois, to Arkansas.

Our spring, Mill Creek Arkansas ride, ended up with over 30 WFO Trailriders that weekend. I was trying to launch our web site that week, but my web designer has fallen on her face trying to set it up and I'm going to confront her today as it has been 3 months and we have just about a useless site so far at the cost of $200.00 +. I know that a web design can be very expensive and I have offered to pay whatever the cost, but she has done nothing. She has held the domain for us under WFO Trailriders for a long time and that I do appreciate.

If you get a chance, Check out WFO Trailiders on you tube and under pictures and videos on TT. I will put your site under my favorites and will be watching.

WFO Trailriders will be going to Colorado next year and I do not know what region you are at but It would be really cool if we could put these 2 groups together down there. 2.jpg Mill Creek ARK.100_10830.jpg COLORADO I just realized you are in Australia. We have a friend from Gold Coast, Queensland here in KC MO. US http://s426.photobucket.com/home/oldmandave59

Would love to come for a ride at Colorado mate let us know when you do it, but it would be a fair trip from down under (Australia). Ha Ha, If you needed any help regarding your web site you can contact our programer through either facebook or our site info@mototrailsoz.com.au I dont know anything bout computers i just ride https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/images/smilies/smirk.gif

I have just got started watching your videos and it looks like you live in dirt bike paradise. The video is good enough to be on the great ride open on the speed Chanel. We have a great diversity of riding here in Midwestern Us too, but it is at least 3 to 8 hour drive to the best places. Next year,I will be waiting for the Go Pro to come out with a better camera that is smaller and will hold at least 32 gig. I have the HQR dog cam and it will record 32 gig a day and stay powered up for at least 8 hours straight. We need these parimiters on video because we will ride 8 hours a day a lot of the time and sometimes 100 miles a day.

The video is a lot beter in uncompressed format.

I have just got started watching your videos and it looks like you live in dirt bike paradise. The video is good enough to be on the great ride open on the speed Chanel. We have a great diversity of riding here in Midwestern Us too, but it is at least 3 to 8 hour drive to the best places. Next year,I will be waiting for the Go Pro to come out with a better camera that is smaller and will hold at least 32 gig. I have the HQR dog cam and it will record 32 gig a day and stay powered up for at least 8 hours straight. We need these parimiters on video because we will ride 8 hours a day a lot of the time and sometimes 100 miles a day.
The video is a lot beter in uncompressed format.

Ha Ha yes we do live in dirtbike paradise, we live 20 mins from the bush and could ride forever without riding the same stuff we have so much land out here with no people or not many anyway. The laws over here allow us to ride all our bush legally and in Victoria we are lucky enough to have receational rego which means we can ride race bikes in bush just not allowed on roads. so yes its dirtbike paradise you blokes need to get over here.

So which videos have you watched thanks for the compliments maybe you can contact speed chennel for us? I recomend the Kinglake video, The Goughs bay clip, Big River clip and also the Tasmania clip big crash in that one. We have the GoPro hero cameras they are awesome only problem is the recoring time and battery life couple hours worth we just have spare cards and batteries.

I will talk to boys bout organising a trip to the U.S be great to ride with you guys.

:bonk:

Ha Ha yes we do live in dirtbike paradise, we live 20 mins from the bush and could ride forever without riding the same stuff we have so much land out here with no people or not many anyway. The laws over here allow us to ride all our bush legally and in Victoria we are lucky enough to have receational rego which means we can ride race bikes in bush just not allowed on roads. so yes its dirtbike paradise you blokes need to get over here.

So which videos have you watched thanks for the compliments maybe you can contact speed chennel for us? I recomend the Kinglake video, The Goughs bay clip, Big River clip and also the Tasmania clip big crash in that one. We have the GoPro hero cameras they are awesome only problem is the recoring time and battery life couple hours worth we just have spare cards and batteries.

I will talk to boys bout organising a trip to the U.S be great to ride with you guys.

My girl has been to Australia and this is a posability. WE could start the (Trailriders exchange program). We are planing a trip to Rampart Range in Denver Colo area and then to Taylor resivior, which is one of the most scenic areas in the US. 100_0909.jpg ( Rampart Range picture) I have 3 DRZ 400e dirt bikes, 2 ready and one getting a big bore with a polished and ported head,White brothers pipe and 41 mm carb. I will load some of my pictures tonight of Taylor Park.

:

My girl has been to Australia and this is a posability. WE could start the (Trailriders exchange program). We are planing a trip to Rampart Range in Denver Colo area and then to Taylor resivior, which is one of the most scenic areas in the US. 100_0909.jpg ( Rampart Range picture) I have 3 DRZ 400e dirt bikes, 2 ready and one getting a big bore with a polished and ported head,White brothers pipe and 41 mm carb. I will load some of my pictures tonight of Taylor Park.

The TEP very interesting idea something we at MTO would definitely be interested in having further talks about.

Here is a few random pics of our crew

http://www.mototrailsoz.com.au/MotoTrailsOz/Motocross-Dirt-Bike-Pictures.aspx?locID=1

:

My girl has been to Australia and this is a possibility. WE could start the (Trailriders exchange program). We are planing a trip to Rampart Range in Denver Colo area and then to Taylor resivior, which is one of the most scenic areas in the US. 100_0909.jpg ( Rampart Range picture) I have 3 DRZ 400e dirt bikes, 2 ready and one getting a big bore with a polished and ported head,White brothers pipe and 41 mm carb. I will load some of my pictures tonight of Taylor Park.

The TEP very interesting idea something we at MTO would definitely be interested in having further talks about.

Here is a few random pics of our crew

http://www.mototrailsoz.com.au/MotoTrailsOz/Motocross-Dirt-Bike-Pictures.aspx?locID=1

I think we could work something out. I had an emergency with family ( my son in southern Colorado ) and drove down after work last night. 13 hour 900 hundred miles,:bonk: drive straight through to be at he hospital by 9.30 am. Every thing will be fine and while I'm down here I am putting som 35"s on the FJ while I,m here. My brohter owns a bunch of Big O tire stores here. I am planing on getting some 4 wheeling in and I will bring back more pictures.

Your videos are killer. They get better every time I view them. Keep up the good work.:ride:

Thanks mate appreciate the feedback, yeah alot of time goes into those clips.

Did you get a chance to see the DVD trailer i think its posted on page 3 would love to hear what you think?

Our half year 2010 Thrills and Spills clip will be uploaded tonight thats awesome.

I WILL CHECK THAT OUT TONIGHT. Just got my new editing program,from Australia, Roxio 2010. Wasted many hours trying to get Roxio 10 to work on my lab top just to find out that it was incompatible with vista and Roxio didn't bother to tell us, basically hid the truth to keep from being sued I think, and just wanted to sell the upgrade instead. It works great and only paid $ 20.00 on Ebay. I will catch up on my editing now.