Jump to content

checking my valves on my 2004 and i need to make this special tool.

Recommended Posts

i only have .63 mm steel at work that is the closest to the reccomendedd .8 do u guys think this will work.

do they not sell these tools even though there simple to make?

Yes they sell them everywhere almost literally............they are called taperd feeler gauge's they may have other names but i found them at local stealership for 15 bucks for a set that goes from .01 to god knows where....32 blade set have only used 4 or 5 of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

  • Create New...