new 2 stroke

i would like to get a 125 2 stroke someday but i noticed none of the companies websites have 125 or 250 2 strokes on them but the freestyle pros have 2 strokes. is there anyway to get a new 125 2 stroke or will i have to find a used one when i get the money?

i would like to get a 125 2 stroke someday but i noticed none of the companies websites have 125 or 250 2 strokes on them but the freestyle pros have 2 strokes. is there anyway to get a new 125 2 stroke or will i have to find a used one when i get the money?

KTM and Yamaha still make 125 2ts. All freestyle riders have ktms or yamahas (with the exception of travis pastrana) because they are the only companies making 2 strokes

When it comes time for me to get a new bike, I am going Husky all the way myself.

You might find more options if you go used. There haven't been any drastic advances with 2 strokes over the past 20 years besides suspension and brakes. The rest are minor changes here and there from year to year. An older bike is just as capable as a new bike, just depends on the rider.