New MX track in Oxford MA!

Going tomorow. I will try to take some pics and i will let you guys know how it is. Looks decent online with good dirt. oxfordmxpark.com I think this is the track that a poster on here was trying to get A class riders to test.

I went to Oxford MX Park today.... It is not worth a long drive. The few jumps there are, are TINY. The track is very hard packed with a layer of silt on top of it. You just blew right through the berms if you hit them hard. Maybe with a little water the dirt would be better and they could fix the layout, but the way it is i was not very impressed. Hopefully they can get the track nice so that it can stay open.

Sorry, been away from the computer for a while. The track sucked. Hard packed with silt on top. It has potential if they put in some effort, which might happen this week but we will see. It could be good, but could also go down the same road as mx101 in Epping.

Its actually a different track than the guy that was trying to get people to go ride. Let us know how it was... I think im gonna go over there on sunday.

What happened to this track and this guy? Any new news seems to have vanished.

So I went today and rode the track. There is definately potential, although there is a lot of work that needs to be done. As someone said before, it is really hard pack with a layer of silt/rocks on top. The berms need to be worked on real bad. It sounds like the track will under go some serious improvements. The owner said that in the next two weeks they will be adding another large section and adding a bunch of jumps and really fixing up the track. I'll be going back in two weeks to check it out and I'll post some pics. Everybody, keep your fingers crossed. I would be great to have a quality track nice and close!!!

• 2 weeks later...