Time to move up!

So right now i have a CRF150RB, and last night the topic came up with my dad about a bigger bike. I don't race but i ride race bikes. I am 5'4" 125lbs, would a 09 250r be good for me? I fit it pretty decent (like i did when i got my 150 last year). Would this bike be too much for me to handle? I don't have any friends that have one i can ride. I can hang on my 150 pretty good. I know how to service my bikes (i do it myself). I just need to learn how to check valve clearance because i heard it was crucial. My dad said if i am ready for the bike now we will trade in my 150 and get it. But if I'm not ready now i can wait till around Christmas time. Do you guys think I'm ready or should i hold off?

Thanks for all input :banana:

No 2strokes :banana: the way i fit on the 250 is the way i fit on the 150RB when i first got it. So i was thinking about Christmas time ill be a little bit taller and heaver to match the 250?

Then maybe you could talk you Dad into a 2010 too!

At 125lbs, you'll need to go with lighter springs. At 5-6, you "may" have some trouble reaching the ground comfortably, more critical if you ride offroad and need to touch ground more often, less critical if you ride at tracks...

6' 135lbs. i am 22 tho. but def need to get lighter springs. stock springs beat the crap out of me on the trail and track. springs and accel pump tuned and youll be good to go for awhile. being a little whorter youll learn the easiest way to step down and getting on real quick unless you like falling oer lol