good kx100 mods

I think you'd get better/more information if this thread was in the KX100 forum. So I'll move it there for you. Nothing like being around everyone whohas the same bike.

thought this was the kx100 (2-stroke) forum? wheres the kx100 forum?

• Like 1

2mm stroker crank + stock bore = 103.5cc of craziness...

This is the bet bang for your buck. Call Bob at bobscycleslem.com to get the stock head machined or if you get a phathead, you'll have to tell them to machine each dome for the stroker crank. That's $10 more each dome.

Lots of power and still retains the stock bore for ease of replacement parts. If you want even more power, Either Eric Gorr or Flotek will port you cylinder to get the most out of it.

There's alot of threads on here regarding kx100 mods. Jsut search around and you'll get alot of questions answered. Don't forget to check the FAQ section. VERY IMPORTANT!!!

• 10 years later...
On 8/8/2010 at 12:40 PM, kawikx100 said:

thanks everyone! i was planning on buying the stroker and phathead, head-

http://www.hotrodsproducts.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=cProducts.view&productid=483

http://phatheadracing.com/detail.aspx?ID=60

thats what i was planning on getting! what do you think?

Hey man, i know this was posted over a decade ago but i was curious as to of you ever went through with this build? Im in the process of the same build and would appreciate if you would be able to let me know anything ? Thanks

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Mark Boczer said:

Hey man, i know this was posted over a decade ago but i was curious as to of you ever went through with this build? Im in the process of the same build and would appreciate if you would be able to let me know anything ? Thanks

Might not get a reply as that member hasn't logged on the forums since 2010 as well. (unless he's got a new account/username)

Edited by mlatour

On 8/7/2010 at 9:00 PM, 9teen7d2 said:

thought this was the kx100 (2-stroke) forum? wheres the kx100 forum?

I know right!?! I have a 2011 and seems like either no one has issues with theirs or something.I mean F***! Post something positive,Negative,Reviews,Mods,Questions, Something!! Sh*t! Lol