Pennzoil

Pennzoil doesn't even work worth a s*** in a car. Parrafin based, motor clogging crap. I wouldn't set the bottle next to my bike, let alone pour it in it.

I don’t know for sure that Pennzoil is paraffin based, but I have heard it leaves a brown film / stain on the inside of an engine. I know there is paraffin based way oil used in precision machining centers, and over time it makes a real gummy sticky mess.

I use the 10w30 in the Polaris utility quad and have had no problems to date with it. Now, granted I change my oil every 15-20 hours of LIGHT use around the property for work, always let it warm up and never hit the rev limiter. Would I recommend it for utility quads and light use...absolutely. Would I ever put it in my CRF or KTM that I rev to the moon, and ride hard for hours on end...never. Save yourself big damages in the longrun and buy a high quality oil, and change it at the recommended intervals. $2-3 for quality oil isn't going to break the bank.

Sorry, almost forgot to recommend some oil you could get from auto zone. I would use the Valvoline MC oil, or the Shell Rotella if I were limited to buy oil at auto zone for my bike. Other wise, I shell out the extra cash for Amsoil, Maxima, Bel Ray, Klotz, Honda GN4 or HP4, Silkolene, Motul or Yamalube. I just have a better piece of mind when I peel the throttle back knowing that there is quality oil in my motor...to each their own tho.

Pennzoil doesn't even work worth a s*** in a car. Parrafin based, motor clogging crap. I wouldn't set the bottle next to my bike, let alone pour it in it.
x 10.... Anything that comes out of the bottle blacker then my 6k miles old super tech oil is a big no go!