Street bike rider tries dirtbiking

that guy had no clue :eek:

I started on street bikes, and I still didn't hop on a dirt bike and drag feet...

new/bad street bike rider trying to ride a dirt bike would be a better title.. Street bike riders aren't all bad riders! :banana:

Great vid! Good for Lucas to have a buddy willing!

Kinda makes me laugh about some of the comments in this thread. I'm getting the impression we have some folks that came out of the vaginal canal on a CR500. Geez guys, we all started out this way. Maybe some had a little more natural ability than others and excelled a little quicker, but the falls and stalls we took "way back when" would make us think ourselves a joke compared to how we ride now. Take it easy...

You go Lucas!

Great vid! Good for Lucas to have a buddy willing!

Kinda makes me laugh about some of the comments in this thread. I'm getting the impression we have some folks that came out of the vaginal canal on a CR500. Geez guys, we all started out this way. Maybe some had a little more natural ability than others and excelled a little quicker, but the falls and stalls we took "way back when" would make us think ourselves a joke compared to how we ride now. Take it easy...

You go Lucas!

Well said.

I've had my fair share of falls and stalls.

Some of the better ones caught on camera are now in one easy to use video.

I hope everyone enjoys it. I actually put blood and sweat into making this.

Keep in mind, for every lump you see me take on camera, there's probably 10 more I take that aren't seen.

Been riding a year and a half myself and will be learning for a long time.