thor quadrant boots

I have a pair and have the same problem with the buckle across the foot, other than that they feel great right out of the box and seem to hold up quite nicely. Obviously you get what you pay for, but they seem to be a good value for a low dollar boot.

For the price they are good and they last quite well, but I would never buy another pair. Ankle support is poor, toe box design is stupid big, and my foot always got soaked when water got splashed on the boots.

I think they are great boots. Someone mentioned a large toe box, but I have large feet and that's what's nice about them for me. A lot of other boots pinch my toes or are way too large when I move up to the next size. These fit me perfectly and are comfortable for long rides.

for the price it's a great boot, but like the others mentioned, the buckle and strap system is horrible. I have swapped them with some from a donor set a buddy gave me and it helped a little bit, but still it is unacceptable. I have to duck tape them every ride.

+1 for what others have said.

I got mine off craigslist for $60 brand new, tags and everything. Tough to beat that deal.

They're not water resistant at all. That's my biggest complaint about them.

I haven't had issues with the buckles. Cinch them tight and they're fine.

The ATV sole is real nice for hiking around off the bike. I keep my feet on the pegs most of the time when i'm riding.

I wear a size 13, and my god, the toes on these things are massive. They leak excessively when riding through puddles, and I also have the same problem with the buckles coming undone. But for the price they're not a bad boot.

My thor quadrants developed holes in the same place within a few months, the buckles never stay done up infact two of the buckles have fallen off. The metal on the toe has come off. They are very bulky and offer very little feel. The ankle support is pretty rubbish (im typing this with a sprained ankle). All this being said you do get what you pay for. And im still wearing them after 10 months of racing mx.

I have a pair. They work for the money, but for racing you will need to duct tape all the buckles closed. They are OK for casual riding. I am currently using the rockymountain boot (it was on sale for $129 when I bought them), and it is in a totally different class.