Awesome Pre Race Unadilla Track Pictures

One of my favorite tracks, would love to ride that track just 1 time. Cant wait to see it on TV tomorrow.

at the ripe old age of 48 I got to ride it for the LLQ regional and it was brutal and the most fuI have ever had on a dirt bike , A 2002 cr250 two stroke to be exact

at the ripe old age of 48 I got to ride it for the LLQ regional and it was brutal and the most fuI have ever had on a dirt bike , A 2002 cr250 two stroke to be exact

Ya I was going to try n run the qualifiers in my area and make it to the regional there, but at that time of the year I didnt ride any so there was no way I was making it.

Join SATRA...we ride it a couple of times a year. Next week in fact! :banana:

the pro track?? they always talk about how its only used a couple times/year......i was under the impression it was for the national....atv national.....and the gncc...

the pro track?? they always talk about how its only used a couple times/year......i was under the impression it was for the national....atv national.....and the gncc...

We've ridden the pro track two times already this year and are on the schedule for this Sunday. We're also riding the am track today, this Saturday and next Wednesday. 4 Unadilla rides in 8 days...not bad. This weekend is a campover event.

Our club rides a lot of really good tracks up in NY, Broome-Tioga quite often, Unadilla, Thornwood, Cato, Savannah, Frozen Ocean and others. The memebrship is just over a $100 but you have to flag for 2 days. One of those days is the Unadilla pro event. I did the 2 am events at Unadilla this past Friday and Sunday and watched the pro race on Sat. Otherwise you just pay about $300 and don't have to flag. A great club with a ton of rides scheduled, plus we have the tracks all to ourselves and we're a small group.

http://www.satra.org/ :banana:

Good pitch for the club, huh?

The track definitely looked the best I have ever seen it it since I started going there in 1991. The owners did a very nice job of adding soil and removing rocks. Is there anything more beautiful than a freshly prepped MX track just waiting to be torn apart??