Mio 2010?

I should be up on my 2010 XC250 GasGas, with maybe an '11 250 or '10 XC300 to oggle at camp.

Oh great! ? This just keeps getting better!:excuseme:

'Course, I've got a little bundle of joy coming so it's all good! ?:D

I have got :ride:to make time and get down to you place and check out your bikes...

Edited by kzoo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet vids!!! :excuseme:

Just checked 'em out, I'm REALLY geeked up to hit the trail now! Looks like a blast! I'm headin up Thursday night, staying in Grayling and then heading for the field 1st thing in the morning. Actually, 2nd thing in the morning. Coffee comes 1st,, THEN headin' to the trail.?

I'll be in a red Toyota Tacoma with a XR400. See you guys up there! ?

Okay, one last time for clarification, the "camping/staging/parking" area is on the ORV route south of Oak Lake Rd., correct?

That's true, but the field is not as far down (west) as the orv route, as soon as you turn off of N Mount Tom rd., Penn ( I'm almost sure there's not a road sign) rd is the road where the field is ( in between N Mount Tom & Oak Lake rd., it's on the corner of those two roads). I'm sure Penn rd. cuts between the two because I remember people warming up there bikes back and fourth on Penn Rd.

75550023.jpg

This guy (Jeff) is parked right at the opening of Penn rd. and the camera is looking South-West after it pans away from him, the beginning of Penn Rd. is easy to drive right by so keep a eye out as soon as you turn off of n Mount Tom.

th_Oct112008-VID00025.jpg"]th_Oct112008-VID00025.jpg[/url]

Edited by Xr650rhonda

Duty calls and I am heading the wrong direction. Have a top level meeting for work that I was unable to blow off. :excuseme:?

Enjoy the ride, looks like the weather should be pretty good and you will probably see more grouse on the trails than other riders.

Cheers and enjoy ?

Aaaargh! The mighty Ranger took a powder this afternoon and spit out a leaf spring hanger :excuseme: At 221,341 miles it doesn't owe me anything, but still ? Better luck next time?

I'll keep trolling for MI rides and will bring out the Gasser's to sample.

Oh, did I mention? ?

Out,

Was loading up my bike, felt a little resistance and a ping from the front tire. Got the flashlight out and started looking around for a broken spoke. No broken spoke but the rod that holds my brake pads in slid out and into the front tire. The spokes sheared it off where there is a hole for a pin to hold it in place. Best guess is when I power washed it I blew the retaining pins out of the rod and it found it's way into the front tire. $10 brake part ruins the day. Guess it is better it happened before i got the bike on the truck then up there. Have a good time guys.

Troy

Sorry you guys can't make it, Okay, so far there is 11 of us that are camped here in West Branch and I know there is few more guys meeting @ the field , should be a great day for some fall riding, see everyone @ 10:00 a.m..

Sure Brad, just rub a little more salt in our wounds :excuseme:

I want to thank the guys that made the Mio ride this year, I know many had a drive as long as me if not longer and I really appreciate you being there! I think the weather was a little cold at first, but it ended up being a nice day for riding. The video turned out pretty good, I have just a cheap helmet cam and I grabbed some stills from it to post up. Thank you to all that showed up and rode Hunt Creek this year!

snapshot13.jpg

snapshot27.jpg

snapshot30.jpg

snapshot16.jpg

snapshot14.jpg

snapshot28.jpg

snapshot29.jpg

snapshot18.jpg

snapshot19.jpg

snapshot24.jpg

snapshot15.jpg

Had a great time riding with ya all. Kinda supprised more didnt ride Mio also.

Now what you guys really missed was Trailfest Saturday. What a riot I had on those trails. Totaly Epic.

About 110 miles between the 2 days. My knees may bever be the same again.

PA210255.jpg

PA210256.jpg

PA210257.jpg

PA220267.jpg

PA220268.jpg

PA220266.jpg

PA210258.jpg

PA210260.jpg

PA210265.jpg

videos

th_PA210264.jpg

th_PA210263.jpg

th_PA210262.jpg

th_PA210261.jpg

Edited by yzman400

Looks like you guys had a good fun and the weather was perfect.Sorry I missed the ride, Mio and Trailfest. It just so happened that Friday and Saturday coincided with an emotional time for both my wife and son. I chose to do the fatherly, husband thing and spend those two days with them. Soooo, I"ll just wait until next year. Hey, there has to be that " Last ride before deer season" somewhere.

Kinda supprised more didnt ride Mio also.

For me I think it's the fact my butt is as big as a man hole cover and my seat on my bike is as big as a 2 by 4, but it was the railroad bed of whoops that was the nail in the coffin!:excuseme:, your remember you lead me there.?