MXOldtimer

Let's see your Cruiser

118 posts in this topic

Guess I'll start it off.

My simple little Sportster.

P1010684.jpg

I had been looking at it but hadn't pulled the trigger. My wife went and bought it for me. :bonk:

A 74 CB 350 was my first road bike same color too.

I rode that thing about 40 miles one way to work every day. :bonk:

Not the best picture, just took it with my phone on the way to work one morning just to see the plate mod. Since then I added the clear lenses and a visor. When I get some better pix I'll post 'em.

0730101611b.jpg

Guess I'll start it off.

My simple little Sportster.

P1010684.jpg

I had been looking at it but hadn't pulled the trigger. My wife went and bought it for me. :banghead:

Now that's a keeper. Bike's nice too.:ride:

Can't see your bike.

I recently killed the website, so the bike pics disappeared too. I can't seem to find a button for deleting the post, or even editing it.

sorry guys I can assure you I've got a great one to put up but I can't seem to find the button to browse and upload a photo :ride:

Can't take a picture directly from your computer, you need to open an account at Photobucket or wherever, load the picture there. Then copy that URL at that site, click on the image icon here, enter the URL. :ride:

Had to add one more, This is my girl taking it for a ride, NOW were in the market for another bike :excuseme: It's my favorite pic

Rachelriding.jpg

Had to add one more, This is my girl taking it for a ride, NOW were in the market for another bike :excuseme: It's my favorite pic

Rachelriding.jpg

So who gets the new bike? :smirk: