show your 92-97 steel frame CR

58 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Understand that bud 👍 cant ride dirtbike on roads here in upstate ny. I wouldn't anyway if could roads are dangerous 😂 people run your ass over. Racing we all go same direction.  

That's cool bud, I don't ride with traffic anyways so it works out well for me 👍 Plenty of dirtbike street riders up there in NY I'm sure, should ask them for some lessons one day, they'll teach you how to actually have fun on a bike, not just ride it like it's a chore or something, not to win a race or a trophy, just to have fun and play around

Edited by BrandonCR125

1 hour ago, asian195 said:

96 cr125. Not pretty, but she runs like a champ. received_471877729985013.jpeg

Those were awesome back in the day 👍👍 looks dont mean crap if ask me

Looks GREAT to me!! Nice!!

43 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Those were awesome back in the day 👍👍 looks dont mean crap if ask me

Back in the day? They're still awesome!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, BrandonCR125 said:

Looks GREAT to me!! Nice!!

Back in the day? They're still awesome!

Lol yes they are

IMG_4313.JPG

My 92 cr125 I picked up about a month ago for 350 bucks, runs great just needs to be stripped painted and cleaned up

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cowboyona426 said:

Here's my diamond in the rough.  To my knowledge, the only part not original is the rear tire.

20150322_173239_zpsziutvveq.jpg

Breather hose and handle grips also but ya looks original ever the cheap bars. Sweet 

18 hours ago, Motox367 said:

Breather hose and handle grips also but ya looks original ever the cheap bars. Sweet 

I need to get some newer photos!  That one was taken right after I bought it, the grips and breather hose were replaced with OEM parts.  The rear fender on the bike in that picture is a UFO, it took me forever but I finally found an OEM fender and replaced it, along with the warning decal on the fender.  So I guess really I should say all OEM, not original but awful dang close for a 23 year old bike.

• Like 1

'96 CR250
Getting it ready to race. 18 inch rear. Waiting on shock spring and front spoke kit.
Mark6336.jpeg

• Like 3