Glowing header pipe!!!!!

Whats the deal with the header pipe on these things, I started it at night time and was fine tuning the carb to where it runs great, starts easy, idles great after it warms up, but the header pipe started glowing within minutes. I am not sure if this is an issue with the YOSHIMURA TRC full system or what. Water pump works perfect, oil pump works perfect. So what else could make it run a little hot? Or is it even running hot, and I am just being paranoid? I know the motor gets pretty daggon hot after about 5-10 mins running setting still, is this common on these 450R's? I have talked to several people about this issue but all seem to say its normal, I just dont want to take any chances because I have a pretty penny tied up in the motor. I have replaced everything from the top end with new oem parts, including cylinder, down to the tranny bearings and even an oem crank. Everything seems to be working as it should. Even runnin liquid ice antifreeze in it.

Thats what I was thinking too, I am gonna ride it a bit tom and get some air flowin thru radiators and I guess just see what happens. If I can get my clutches lined out anyways. Thats for the input though lead!!

When all the high performance four strokes started coming out some years ago,I was managing an indoor arenacross series here in oklahoma,low light where the start was,to see 15 bike and all their pipes glowing,didn't take long to figure out these new contraptions with the glowing pipes were normal.