Fork staightening?

Hey just picked up a good used 04 for my 5yr boy. First real bike. Upgrade from pocket bike etc. Anyhow it runs great and is in good shape but the front forks are a little bent. Is their anyway to straighten them out and then put reinforcemant down inside?? Ive seen strenghthening bars online that go inside the tubes to help with this issue? Can I just use a press and get them fairly straight and then put in a solid piece of tubing to keep them that way?? Thanks for any help/Tips etc.

Oh and is it worth getting rid of the stock airbox and putting a clamp on airfilter in place?

I've straightened mine before and they worked just fine. I'm not sure how safe it is. It's a sloppy design so even if it's not perfect and you oval the tubes a tiny bit it won't make a noticeable difference. If you not completely strapped for cash just buy a used pair from the Planet Minis classifieds. HD ones are available pretty cheap from various companies. As for the airbox, remove the backfire plate, but not the screen, remove the silver halfmoon thingy, and chop the snorkel and enlarge the hole to about 1.5 inches. Then just mess with the air screw and needle until it runs good. Makes a noticeable difference but also makes it a tiny bit louder. You shouldn't have to mess with the main jet.