Looking for a quiet exhaust!

I am currently running a stock 08 exhaust with a PMB tip. I would like to upgrade to a slip on in the near future, but can not decide what direction to go. I ride with a couple of buddies that run FMF Q exhaust and they are quite. Are there any other pipes out there that will give me a quite tone. On a side note, I am thinking about getting an insert for the PMB, but I would like more power!

Do a search for "quiet ehxaust" on this forum and you will find quite a bit of info. The Leo-Vince is one of the most impressive to me, as it's quiet and exceptionally well made. They come with a bunch of inserts to tune the sound and power along with a spark arrestor. I have one I plan to test in the next few weeks, so if you don't make a decision by then I will let you know how it works.

Do a search for "quiet ehxaust" on this forum and you will find quite a bit of info. The Leo-Vince is one of the most impressive to me, as it's quiet and exceptionally well made. They come with a bunch of inserts to tune the sound and power along with a spark arrestor. I have one I plan to test in the next few weeks, so if you don't make a decision by then I will let you know how it works.

The Leo Vince is exceptionally quiet with the appropriate inserts in place, and excruciatingly loud with them removed. Jetting is required when you install the insert, but it is super-duper quiet. Fit was excellent and the finish is very nice.