Sign in to follow this  

Behind the scenes at Works Connection

TT'ers, Works Connection has been a long time sponsor of this community, so I wanted to give them a little love by sharing this video with you. If you would, check it out... :smirk:

I've been using their parts for a long time, such an awesome company!:p

Great vid.

Eric Phipps, the owner is a super nice guy. He's been a pleasure to work with over the years and again, a big supporter of the community, even thought times are a little tougher these days. It's a cool story of how he started out of his parents garage and 20 years later he's still doing what he loves & making products right here in the USA.

Eric Phipps, the owner is a super nice guy. He's been a pleasure to work with over the years and again, a big supporter of the community, even thought times are a little tougher these days. It's a cool story of how he started out of his parents garage and 20 years later he's still doing what he loves & making products right here in the USA.

I'm still waiting for Eric to give me a call and say "hey johnny, bring your bike down, we want to make it our special project bike and see how sweet we can make it".

:smirk:

hey johnny, bring your bike down, we want to make it our special project bike and see how sweet we can make it :smirk:

Seriously though...Thanks for the props guys!

...Eric

Good video, reminds me of myself.. I am constantly looking at things I want to make at work, how can I not, CNC programmer is my job, in fact, I am the milling department leader!..lol

Its tough showing self restraint, and making whats on the print and not on my mind :smirk:

hey johnny, bring your bike down, we want to make it our special project bike and see how sweet we can make it :cheers:

Seriously though...Thanks for the props guys!

...Eric

Ah man, I had my bike loaded and was ready to come down off the hill.:p

Keep making those awesome parts, I will be ordering soon.:smirk:

Cool video, thanks for sharing Bryan! I love Works Connection. I always run their skid plate, radiator braces, frame guards, and rear caliper guard.

Quick testament to WC. As stated I run their rear caliper guard(seriously what the hell is a piece of stock plastic going to protect against). I had a nice get off a couple of years ago in the middle of the Hatfield McCoy mountains. When I picked up my bike my WC rear caliper guard was millimeters away from my caliper, my rear brake deinately would have been destroyed if that stock plastic piece was still on there.

Thank you Works Connection. :smirk:

MAX!!!