CRF 150F .vs. KX 80?

Actually the KX85 shock is OK and when revalved can be real good. but the forks are atrocious. On my boys we swapped out internals to Yamaha internals, stock Kawi KYB's have zero adjustablity in terms of valve stack, it is fixed, and in fact has no mid stack.

150F Showa stuff is just plain better.

The 150F and 85 are the same class bike and are almost the same size wise except the KX is like 30 pounds lighter.

150F has more torque but if you ar eon the pipe low end torque it makes little difference the KX will turn circles around the 150F as well.

If your bike is too small the KX is no better. For sure the KX is not "bigger".

Actually the KX85 shock is OK and when revalved can be real good. but the forks are atrocious. On my boys we swapped out internals to Yamaha internals, stock Kawi KYB's have zero adjustablity in terms of valve stack, it is fixed, and in fact has no mid stack.

150F Showa stuff is just plain better.

The 150F and 85 are the same class bike and are almost the same size wise except the KX is like 30 pounds lighter.

150F has more torque but if you ar eon the pipe low end torque it makes little difference the KX will turn circles around the 150F as well.

If your bike is too small the KX is no better. For sure the KX is not "bigger".

Are you talking about the 150F or the 150R? It sounds like the 150R to me. 150F suspension is pretty bad, the KX will be wayyy better. But as for height, it will be about the same, if not a little shorter.