Who's the best ?

• 2 weeks later...

That's what I was thinking, professional what?

I could get payed doing a lot of things... some of them legal ? Riding isn't one of them, having a ton of fun while doing...yes sir!

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Like 1

Well I talked to Yamahar... And since you guys have been so good for spreddin the word about these great bikes...Yamahar has decided to give all of you a 2001 WR426F for Christmas for free!... Oh... except for Sam... since he's a non-believer and all

And I'll throw in a free Tie Davies Hot Start system on all them bikes... Hows that fella's?

Whattaya think Randee?

• Like 1

Hell Tie... I think that's a hell of a deal... Sorry Sam... You kind of got to keep the faith there fella... better luck next time.

Hey Tie.... you got any tips for gettin the blue beast to turn quick in the tight stuff?

We're thinking of trying power steering next.

Oh yeah... That Mitchy feller don't get one either... him turnin red on us and all.

They don't call him a Motard fer nuthin ya'know!

Once I get my new ride you can see look back at McGrath as I wip it over the table top at the finnish. Maby I will do a front flip at the next moto x as well.

beep.beep..beep

oh man, time to get up! work sucks

He Likes It, Hey Mikey!!! ?

Mike, when is the new ride due in? Will the shop hold it for you, or will you have to pick it up ?

I was forced to pick up one of my new bikes early (1980 Yamaha YZ465). Since all the bikes were sold by December '79, they said to pick it up or we'll sell it!!

Hi Kevin,

They said they would hold it, no problem.

They are going to hold it until April unless I wish to pick it up earlier. I don't want to get it during the winter becuase I will give into the impulse to ride it in the snow and ice. i don't want to do the transition from the TTR250 to the WR426 in the ice and snow. Rode 50 miles sunday just for something to do. It was awsome. I wish I went 100. I hope things are well. Let me know when you want to grab some brew's. Are you gonna come with me to Bills this summer?

• Like 1