Sign in to follow this  

What is your single MOST IMPORTANT MOD to date?

Out of all the numerous mods you have done to you DR-Z, and after the miles you've ridden, which one mod is the most important one to you?! A mod that you're thankful that you did, without a doubt.

Mine would have to be installing the "case savers."

Edit:

I hope this will help newbies as well as oldies decide on which mod to go into first.:smirk:

Suspension!!!!!

I will not buy a bike ever again that I don't get the suspension proper set up on FIRST THING!

Rhc cams (after doing all the others) and sending my cylinderhead to Eddie

I'm going to have to say bark busters. If it wasn't for the bark busters, I'd have busted fingers/hands, and wouldn't be able to ride.

Kickstart kit!

+ on the redundancy to get back home

Close second would be all the trail armor I added like the Tonns skid plate, Scott's shark fin, Cycra Pro Bends, Topar caliper guard. This is my first bike and it gets dropped a lot :smirk:

+ on the redundancy to get back home

X3. That's why I listed the case savers.

I have lowsided a few times now, and have just picked up my bike and ridden away with no oil puddle on the ground due to a punctured case.

my seatconcepts seat cover, no doubt, I love to ride my DRZ but now I REALLY love to ride my DRZ, but I also installed a throttlle lock and foam grips which helped fixed my numb right hand, now I don't get easily fatigued riding my bike, I have a bunch of other mods but these 3 upgrades make the bike much more ridable:ride:

I would have to say it was the 3x3 mod and rejet when I changed my exhaust at around 80 klm , it just improved the bike so much , then I really started to enjoy it , greg

Best thing I'v put on mine is the tusk lighting kit that put my E on the road....But I know the sumo tires will be my favorite once I get them!

Hard choice, I like them all.

With all the engine mods, the bike really only came to life once the MRD/SSW went on so my vote goes to the pipe!!