Hammer run!!!

OK people the pre-registration deadline is coming up quick (Nov 2nd)

If you want to save $10 on the two day AND get a free "T" shirt you need to get your registration in the mail pronto!

http://www.teamhammer.org/2010%20Stuff/TCS%202010%20Dualsport%20Flyer.pdf

The trail teams have the trails in great shape and we found some old enduro trail that is wide open, fast and smooth.

We also have some new firecuts that the section leaders say should have everyone grinning ear to ear... can anyone say bobsled run?:excuseme:

This promises to be the best Hammer Run in a few years!

• 2 weeks later...

Like Fish and Game said last year... someone illegally cut trails in a WMA (and it wasn't us) and they (F&G) are looking the other way.

If there are problems like last year (markers torn down and changed, rocks put into the trails, etc.) we are to let them know then NO ONE will use the land.

We have permits to use whatever the trail guys reported that we are using and they have been GPS'd and the files sent to and reviewed by DEC to get the permits... that is how it works now so whatever trails that are in that section are now officially on a DEC/F&G map for anyone who wants to apply for permits to use.

Rocks in the trail?????????? Where did you come up with that one.

Last year someone changed the arrows and sent one of our guys into the underbrush where he promptly cracked his engine case on a large rock. That was hidden in the brush.

Just remember we are the ones with permits to use the trails we use. I am told that we are only on two track and dirt roads over there this year.

Awesome run today! I missed Saturday but had a blast today! Great job guys, you had me and my buddies smiling from ear to ear!

Thanks for coming... glad you had a good time!

Mark you calendar for November 5th & 6th for the 2011 edition of the HAMMER RUN!