taller bar mounts?? lower foot pegs??

You can get both bar risers and adjustable foot pegs thru Power Parts. I myself use Fastway F6´s in low-boy mode (I´m 6´3") and i love them. The low-boy mode also moves them a bit backwards.

The Power Parts-pegs can be adjusted regarding height,length and ancle. PP bar risers are found in +5,+10 and +15 mm (approx. 1/4,1/5 and 3/4 of an inch) or you can buy PP higher (by 10mm) bar clamps.

I'm 6'2" and put protaper ATV bend bars on my 03 525sx. I didn't have to mess with the trip clamps and the fix was only $70. Otherwise you cannot tell the difference in the way it looks but it sure does feel right. The general concensis i got on lowering foot pegs was negative, I was warned against loosing the clearance and possible foot injury. Just be cautious of the brake and clutch lines as well as the throttle when you add the rise, whatever the method.:excuseme:

A - A bar bend preference is VERY personal thing. Your love might as well be the next guys hate.

B - Loosing clearance with lower pegs?? Come on - we´re talking an MX bike here. Not a Trials machine.

C - The -03 frame is SLIGHTLY different in comparison to the -11. I didn´t actually like lower pegs on my -06 SX either but LOVE them on the -11.