TUF web sight is up

please check out the tufracing.com sight its finally up we just finished up the yamaha kits and are running a special on them.now every thing can be purchased from the sight there is still work to be done on it.check out the honda parts our head and cams are second to none we have the proof but our sorces are top secret.

Just to let you know the website is not finished and it will change as we update it every day. The only people who even know its up are those who heard about it from Ron here on Thumper Talk. You can order on it now. Also if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see in a website like this let us know. Thanks TUF Racing

Steve the dyno charts dont do the cams justice for the diference.for example we have a special grind that has a more agressive profile that we normally do not sell theres only about .2hp diference top and a sliver more on the front side of the graph the cam makes more noise but holds up the pros that testd with it notice the diference and like it .We will be putting up dyno graphs but we dont want pepole choosing there components strictly based on what they see from a graph.

What about just specific parts, like cam, piston, ect. instead of just a $2500 complete kit. Also, are you only selling new heads, or are your also offering a porting service.

Only 2010-2011?

That will all come soon individual parts i really dont like the idea of some one mixing say my head with a another manufactures cam i spend a lot of time and TUFs money to figure out what works .the kits are geared toward serious racers wanting the best engine they can get .we can port your head and replace the worn components if its a curent modell that we are building parts for .Im still building dirt track components some of the older 250 parts fall into that category .any body wanting a good race head for there 04-09 crf 250 TUF still had 1 in stock the last i new .

I got mine!!! One hell of a discount, thanks. I hope this combo runs close to my 08 Ron built for me.

It will:thumbsup:

Had 28 hours on my combo on the 10 without any issues

getting my 2011 next week ,all parts will be transfered before even startup

Kim

That will all come soon individual parts i really dont like the idea of some one mixing say my head with a another manufactures cam i spend a lot of time and TUFs money to figure out what works .the kits are geared toward serious racers wanting the best engine they can get .we can port your head and replace the worn components if its a curent modell that we are building parts for .Im still building dirt track components some of the older 250 parts fall into that category .any body wanting a good race head for there 04-09 crf 250 TUF still had 1 in stock the last i new .

Ya, I understand that. I was just thinking it would increase the amount of potential buyers.

What about just specific parts, like cam, piston, ect. instead of just a $2500 complete kit. Also, are you only selling new heads, or are your also offering a porting service.

Only 2010-2011?

We will have all the individual parts available seperately, we just wanted to get the kits up first. We know people will want to purchase replacement parts to keep their kits running at their full potential. As Ron said we feel much more comfortable selling the kit as a package because we know how it will perform. People ask all the time but, we honestly don't know how our porting will perform with another manufactors cam for example. Many cams are made to run on a stock engine. It is so important that the whole package works together. We know that sometimes it is hard to purchase the whole package at one time, and if you do purchase individual parts or services you must take into consideration how all the parts/services will work together when your done. It's difficult to buy a piston from one company, a cam from another and a spring kit from another and have everything work as well as it could. That being said, you will be able to purchase all the parts and services seperately soon.

• 2 weeks later...