Intermediate Weekend Rides - LA Area - Ongoing

Come Behhhh- lee

Come Behhhh- lee

Come ride

Pretty hard to get lost out there.... I just want to know the sss trails

That ride we did with Alex out of borax bills a while ago was really cool. We were on some really fun stuff. You had your Honda then.

It's about to be ON!  

Haven't ridden in four months, gonna hit up rowher this weekend.  It's been so long that the place might actually be interesting again ?  Probably not gonna be moving very fast or covering too many miles but let me know if you're gonna be out there maybe we can meet up.

Roger?

It's about to be ON!  

Haven't ridden in four months, gonna hit up rowher this weekend.  It's been so long that the place might actually be interesting again ?  Probably not gonna be moving very fast or covering too many miles but let me know if you're gonna be out there maybe we can meet up.

Roger?

That sounds good, Bob. Name a time and place.

I might be interested, surf potential is looking grim.

What time are you guys meeting?

How long

How many

How now brown cow

Right now there are 5 confirmed.  Me, Billy (badass :goofy: ), Lightennotsoquick (Rick), YZ Frankie (Fankie) and a friend of mine.  Meeting at 7:00 at the Denny's at the Outlet Center Mall off of Lynwood Dr.  Will caravan to the SS staging area.

Right now there are 5 confirmed. Me, Billy (badass :goofy: ), Lightennotsoquick (Rick), YZ Frankie (Fankie) and a friend of mine. Meeting at 7:00 at the Denny's at the Outlet Center Mall off of Lynwood Dr. Will caravan to the SS staging area.

Pretty sure Dayroll is in. And IE backdoor is trying to get the day off.