New product for all 2010/2011 owners

Its finally here.CYCRA just released the 1 piece radiator shrouds for the 2010/2011.I just got them in this week and they look great.So far they have the tank covers and radiator shrouds in blue/black/white.The fenders will be available later this year along with the numberplates early next year.Heres pics of the shrouds.The tank covers are like stock but smooth.

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

You have to call cycra to order them.There not on the site.There $89.99 or something like that.I just got back from mini os.Ill wash it tomorrow and just throw one on quick and take a picture of it.Then gotta make some graphic templates for it since the stock ones arent going to be close.

Regular graphics wont fit very well on them.Color match seems spot on.Give me a week or so and I will have mine on with graphics installed.

Have you had a chance to install the shrouds with graphics? I'd sure like to see some pictures if you've gotten everything installed. Does it interfere with wc radiator braces?

Have you had a chance to install the shrouds with graphics? I'd sure like to see some pictures if you've gotten everything installed. Does it interfere with wc radiator braces?

Havent put them on yet.Ive been busy riding and with my business. They should work with WC braces I dont see why not.Im running Fluidyne rads and they fit fine with them.