Best seats for A1

For A1 we sat 4 rows from the track for A2 we found some cheap tickets and sat 4 rows from the very top. The cheap tickets were way better cuz you could see the whole track plus it started to rain and the top dozen or so rows are covered so people were running up for empty seats to get out of the rain.

Definitely bring empty Monster cans so you can get in the pits for free and you might want to think about the Dodger stadium race. It's the first time (and maybe the last?) Supercross has been at Dodger stadium.

Evan127 - Are you saying section 316 or so (the area circled above)?

Thanks Redfever - we want to hit A1 since all the excitement will be built up. Who knows - maybe half the contenders will be out before the Dodger stadium race (plus that weekend is my wife's birthday - don't want to get myself killed ? )

Evan127 - Are you saying section 316 or so (the area circled above)?

Thanks Redfever - we want to hit A1 since all the excitement will be built up. Who knows - maybe half the contenders will be out before the Dodger stadium race (plus that weekend is my wife's birthday - don't want to get myself killed ? )

Yeah, you're right, by the time A1 - finally - gets here the kids and I are sick of watching tapes of last season and can't wait to get to the pits!

Make a day of it and get there early enough for practice and to get some autographs (last year James Stewart chatted up my 17-year old daughter and she was smiling the rest of the night).

• 2 weeks later...

I live around the corner and go to events all the time at the Big A. For my money, the best seats are in the 400 level. That is the lower section of the upper deck. Especially with SX, you are able to see all the action. I've sat down low and that was cool, but your view was limited to the action right in front of you.

There is just an amazing amount of talent there for the races. I might need to make it down for one of them.