chad reeds 2011 supercross bike

Just to recap here but he is going solo this year, as in he's no longer working for a big 5 racing company?

I wonder what kind of bike he's using?

If you zoom in the frame looks like a honda...

Yes, it's a honda and Pro Circuit is handling his engine and suspension tuning. You can see Mitch Payton sitting there in one of the pics.

whats up with the "two two" why would he choose a number for the team name? i guess he doesnt plan on being number 1 anymore

He is promoting his brand name,"22". Kinda like that little "199" brand that that almost everyone notices.

He will always be 22, JS aways 7, RD always 5. This is the first level of his brand. when he gets his big sponsors his bike will be a Fosters Lager Pro Circuit Honda or whatever. Best way for a sponsor to pay him is not to pay "Him" but to pay his bike. If you know what I mean.

Big Sponsors are tough to come by these days. Especially for riders that ride off the track in the middle of a race, cause they are just not feelin it that day. Both JS and CR have done this recently. Might be some empty spots on those bikes unless they get their act together start winning some races again.

RD#5??? you mean MIKE LAROCCO. I see the #5 and think of Larocket everytime.

thats the kind of stuff im talking about, people have used the number in the passed and others will use it in the future. at least pick something original. Maybe Chad reed should have chose something like boomerang racing, team kangaroo, or vegemite vagina. much better that 22racing

thats the kind of stuff im talking about, people have used the number in the passed and others will use it in the future. at least pick something original. Maybe Chad reed should have chose something like boomerang racing, team kangaroo, or vegemite vagina. much better that 22racing

Makes about as much sense as someone who lives for snow but they live in Hawaii

MAX!!!