Whoa. Overkill?

And his hat's on backwards. :thumbsup:

What a weapon . . . if he didn't have to slowdown or turn haha

That's what happens when you have really good fab skills and too much spare time on your hands.

I know someone who put a 86 Grand National engine into a Farmall H. Completely useless, but impressive show of skill.

I was just thinking . . . I’d love to see that quad with paddle tyres and doing a sand drag. I recon it would haul ass at that!

That thing sounded great. The ultimate quad-tard, probably their King. :thumbsup:

That thing sounded great. The ultimate quad-tard, probably their King. :thumbsup:

All hail king tard:worthy::blah:. I'd like to see paddle tires on that too doing sand drags or somthing. Pure evil

Ok quaders, I try not to make assumptions about your 'kind' but when you post up stuff like this, it really is defining the stereotype that we, as dirt bikers, have of you.

If that guy could be on a poster, he would be on the garage wall of every quadtard on the planet so they could fapfapfap to him every day.

I used to work at Crower, and those boys built some mean big block buggies, but I gotta give it to this guy. Put a wheelie bar on it, some paddles and point it at a hill. :thumbsup:

i bet all that power would make that thing do some awesome donuts in the parking area :thumbsup:

The ergos look a little off.

Ok quaders, I try not to make assumptions about your 'kind' but when you post up stuff like this, it really is defining the stereotype that we, as dirt bikers, have of you.

If that guy could be on a poster, he would be on the garage wall of every quadtard on the planet so they could fapfapfap to him every day.

/b/tard spotted:busted:

Yep. Definately don't need no stinking helmet to ride that.