Carburetor Vent Line Plumbing

Hey guys I recently acquired a 01 wr250f that's been partially taken apart I need to know what size of the carburetor vent lines is and how to route all the lines on the carb? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Nobody? I've been searching a lot and haven't come up with much so if anybody knows anything please help me out.

4mm ID. I run all my lines into a vent line filter in my air box. Some believe that dirt sucked into the carb thru the vent lines contribute to valve wear. I know for a fact the filtered vent lines will keep the slide from accumulateing dirt that will cause a hanging idle. If you do not run your vent lines to a filter you should at least run one line from each side of the carb up to the airbox. This will stop the motor from dieing on deep water crossimg.

Vent lines are sold on ebay

4mm ID. I run all my lines into a vent line filter in my air box. Some believe that dirt sucked into the carb thru the vent lines contribute to valve wear. I know for a fact the filtered vent lines will keep the slide from accumulateing dirt that will cause a hanging idle. If you do not run your vent lines to a filter you should at least run one line from each side of the carb up to the airbox. This will stop the motor from dieing on deep water crossimg.

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.:thumbsup: