slip on v's full system

hi my name is ben i live on the south coast and ride ndmcc

i have a 2010 crf 250 and have been susing out pipes for a while and cant decide between a full system and a slip on i have decided to go with a pro circuit because reading in most of the mages its what honda bring along but i wonted to know weather there was much difference cos the header looks prity much the same unlike the fmf mega bomb

any info would be much help thanks

Get the yosh!

Even better, just get the Yosh slip on. The stock honda header is excellent.

and that is EXACTLY what I did!!...:-) Can't wait to try it (heading to an indoor track THIS coming weekend)...anyone have a good map for the yosh slipon??

and that is EXACTLY what I did!!...:-) Can't wait to try it (heading to an indoor track THIS coming weekend)...anyone have a good map for the yosh slipon??

Eddie has a good map that really compliments the Yosh. The 99DB insert that Yosh sells also works well.

How good is the FMF Q4? Sound / performance etc

what is the DB with the SA pulled out?? anyone know??

what is the DB with the SA pulled out?? anyone know??

If you pull everything out its crazy loud around 103-104DB.

With the tube removed and the ring put back in around 100DB.

The 99 DB kit has the best flow and is not to loud.

Most riders pull the tube and put the ring back in.

thanks for all the addvise i got lucky and got my self a ti-4r pro circuit from the sates from a ama rider with only one race on it for $470 with postage i am ****ing stoked

heyy ben i ride ndmmc too, haha lol, have you riden on the advanced mx track (supercross track) yet that they just opened? i went to have alook last sunday loooks sik

How good is the FMF Q4? Sound / performance etc

it is great if you need a very quiet muffler , it is a power loss on most MX bikes