Sign in to follow this  

Washington New to forum and new to belfair wa area

Just thought i would say hi and introduce myself. this will be my third post on the forum first was asking about lt-racing suspension for motocross. but anyways i live in belfair wa up in tahuya so if anyone rides in these parts let me know, i dont have any riding buddies in the area since i just moved here in feb. as far as riding goes i have a 07 yz250f enzo suspension(thats what i was told but doubt it.) fmf ti mega bomb with 4.1 system asv levers brothers power sports graphics lol. i use to race pro on atv's but a street bike accident blew 4 disc in my lower back. i just started riding again this spring and am working towards getting a pro license in 2 years or less ( i believe im a junior rider at the moment but have a trainer and progressing fairly quickly.) but im super humble and love to ride anywhere track trail dunes anything. sorry for the punctiuation spelling and such im in the childrens hospital with my son and very tired. everything is well though. but cheers and look forward to riding with some people in the future. ::thumbsup:

If ya live in Belfair/Tahuya, and you know where Elphendal staging area is at. I would suggest just showing up to the parking lot on any weekend day and hook up with a group. Lots of folks ride weekdays, but it's hit or miss. Lots of TT'ers show up down there, but posting a group gathering at Tahuya online, can result in too large of a group.

Welcome!

OP what area of Tahuya? ie wich lake are you next to? I ride up there quiet a bit, and could use a riding partner every once in a while

im not sure what lake exactly would be closer. im about 5 min down the road from efendal stagin area. i live up the hill from the mini storage place on ne belfair tuhuya rd.

I will be riding Tahuya as much as possible once I get out of WSU for winter break. And shrub, we should ride the other place too, the plumber trail place....

im not sure what lake exactly would be closer. im about 5 min down the road from efendal stagin area. i live up the hill from the mini storage place on ne belfair tuhuya rd.

wow....excellent location :thumbsup:..did you pick it because of the proximity to tahuya, or was that just a coincedence?

joe

Sounds like your living right by my cousin! Next time I'm out that way, I'll send you a PM and let you know.

well yea kinda a family friend was moving so i moved into there house and im buying it because of the location. couldnt pick a better place to be in all honesty. def hit me up im down to go any time with a day notice to clear it with my wife and the new born boy :thumbsup: