Tecate Enduro Kudos!!!

Thanks to the Los Ancianos for putting together a spectacular event! Awesome conditions.......ideal temperatures, hardly any dust, big loamy bermed corners throughout :thumbsup: Great Organization, great course marking, lot's of extras and goodies :blah:

The course was not brutal as previous versions were and as we perhaps were lead to believe, but instead struck a perfect balance between length and difficulty for the "average" rider. Perhaps some of the "pro" guys might have found it easy, but I'm sure they had fun!

Thank you very much Los Ancianos! The commitment to bring all those workers together, cut 90 miles of virgin trail and clean it all up.......priceless! :ride:

I sure hope you guys won't let all the fresh cut trail go to waste......Viva Tecate 2011 :bonk::busted::worthy:

+1 +1 +1

Ditto, ditto... just about the best conditions you could ask for and some of the best trails I've ridden down there. Nice work Los Ancianos - you guys really delivered! I could hardly get off the couch yesterday.

Yes, absolutely a fantastic event. Great temperatures (although is was 32 degrees at 5am) for riding, warming to about 70-75-ish (for the metric world, 0 to about 23 degrees). Perfect amount of moisture in the dirt, clear skies, no wind.

Many, many thanks to a very well organized event. Hope to ride myself next year.

My sincere condolences to the family of rider 83, who did not return from the event. Fly west in peace brother.

Tony

What an incredible race. This race keeps getting better. This is my favorite race of the year. The conditions were perfect and the course was insane. So much fun.

Thanks again to Los Ancianos. And congratulations for their 50th anniversary. I really hope you guys keep doing this race.

I really hope you guys keep doing this race.

That part doesn't look to good....

That part doesn't look to good....

Sorry. As you can tell. English it's not my first language. I meant that I hope this is not the last enduro they do. Or take another 13yrs break.

Sorry. As you can tell. English it's not my first language. I meant that I hope this is not the last enduro they do. Or take another 13yrs break.

I do NOT think that the club will have an enduro next year, or the maybe the decade after that.

Ah, I see what you meant. Well, lets hope for the best.

Awesome event guys!! Can't wait for next year (harescramble next year...)

sure hope to get to race one next year...been off too long but it sure was fun to get down and watch support El Renegade and randomly run into the RideClubSD amigos.

Mike

Results are Posted!

Ovrl Cls

1 --1 Garrison, Bobby

2 --2 Graffunder, Cory

3 --3 Robert, Taylor

4 --4 Mullins, Charlie

5 --1 Abbott, Destry

6 --5 Soule', Justin

7 --6 Brandt, Jordan

8 --7 Powell, Ryan

9 --1 Davis, Ty

10 --8 Ramirez, Ivan

11 --9 Bell, Robby

12 --10 Redmond, Kyle

13 --11 Bobbitt, Russell

14 --2 Sperle, Brian

15 --12 Burson, Nicholas

16 --13 Keefer, Kris

17 --3 Berenbak, Michael

18 --4 Gillian, Greg

19 --2 Roeseler, Larry

20 --5 Harrison, Mason

Anciano, would you mind revising the list to show what type of bike the top 20 were riding?.......please.

Anciano, would you mind revising the list to show what type of bike the top 20 were riding?.......please.

Ovrl Cls Enduro - Competitor Results

Pos. Pos. Rider -----Bike --3 Loops

1-- 1 Garrison, Bobby/Hus --20.2167

2-- 2 Graffunder, Cory/Hus --20.4000

3-- 3 Robert, Taylor/Kaw 21.8000

4-- 4 Mullins, Charlie/KTM 24.5833

5-- 1 Abbott, Destry/Kaw 24.7667

6-- 5 Soule', Justin/Kaw 28.2667

7-- 6 Brandt, Jordan/KTM 28.5500

8-- 7 Powell, Ryan/KTM 29.1833

9-- 1 Davis, Ty /Hus 30.1667

10- 8 Ramirez, Ivan/KTM 30.8667

11- 9 Bell, Robby/Kaw 30.8833

12- 10 Redmond, Kyle/Kaw 32.2333

13- 11 Bobbitt, Russell/KTM 32.8667

14- 2 Sperle, Brian/Yam 33.1167

15- 12 Burson, Nicholas/Hus 33.3833

16- 13 Keefer, Kris/ 36.8167

17- 3 Berenbak, Michael/Yam 37.6000

18- 4 Gillian, Greg/Kaw 39.8667

19- 2 Roeseler, Larry/Kaw 39.8667

20- 5 Harrison, Mason/Yam 40.1333

Full results for all riders are posted at www.losancianos.com in a spreadsheet you can download.

Note: Several riders are listed as heroes - they stopped their race to help Des. Unfortunately his heart attack was fatal, but these guys really put their fellow rider first and we at the Los Ancianos salute them!:thumbsup:

HEROES NAMED-

Jesse Sharp

Stoilkovich, Tommy JR

Stoilkovich, Ivan

Cowgill, Don

Robinson, John

Sanders, Brian

Los Ancianos want to salute Jesse Beck, EMT from LA Fire who also put his race aside to assist. When you see Jesse' results, subtrace 17 min. thats where he would have finished. These men are so honorable, they stand above us. Elruko

Yes, i also agree this was an awesome event. The club did a excellent job. Thanks Los Ancianos! Looking forward to 2011's event.

The latest Tecate Enduro video production is here, and there are more to be found:

Also, for links to pics from DirtFocus, MyBajaPhoto, BajaSpeed, Reed, click here:

http://www.losancianos.com/enduro.html